Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas From Our House to Yours!

To all my friends, new and old, far and wide, 
Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!


Southern Gal said...

Such a pretty home with lovely decorations.

Janet said...

Christmas looked so pretty at your hous. I'm wishing you a happy New Year!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I loved your beautiful pictures - especially the frosted jar candle. I have one of those candle holders for a canning jar and love it - got it from Osage Bluff Quilter's blacksmith husband. :) Happy New Year! blessings, marlene

MYstory of HIStory said...

It's so nice & warm here. I just wanna jump in and stay for a while :)

And look! Even a Nativity scene in the "oh - so little town of ???" :)

Barb said...

You have a beautiful your header!!

Michelle said...

Pat, what beautiful Christmas decorating you did, love the snowglobes...I also have the 12 teas books. Thanks for stopping by today for texture tuesday.

Pat & Tony

Pat & Tony
Me and my best friend!